[GLLUG] Meeting Venues

Chick Tower c.e.tower at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 23:07:37 EDT 2012

What did other people intend when we moved our meetings to Schuler
Books?  Did you think we were moving just until Coffee & Friends repairs
their air conditioning, whereupon we would return to Coffee & Friends?
Do you prefer Schuler Books to Coffee & Friends, and prefer we remain
there?  Do you think we should look for venues that are better than
either of these two choices?

Does anyone live near Coffee & Friends, or stop by there once a week or
so, so that we would know if their air conditioning is working again?
--

                                Chick