[GLLUG] Meeting Venues

Stanley Mortel mortel at cyber-nos.com
Sat Jul 14 22:12:43 EDT 2012

Based on a quick query at the meeting before last, there seemed to be a
consensus to move to Schuler's (so I changed things on the GLLUG
website).  As I recall, the reason we left Schulers is because their
Internet access was not functional.  So, I guess I was under the
impression we were moving back there more or less permanently. I think
it is somewhat more centrally located than C&F (though further for me).

Does anyone have problems or issues with continuing to meet there? If
so, please speak up.  I am also willing to entertain ideas for new
places if someone has a good idea about that.

I guess I vote for Schulers, but only mildly.

Stan