[GLLUG] Meeting Venues

Chick Tower c.e.tower at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 23:26:07 EDT 2012

Yeah, I forgot we could be seen as returning to Schuler Books rather
than seeking an air-conditioned environment.  Although Schuler Books is
closer to my home, I like Coffee & Friends better (when a pleasant
temperature) because there are more power outlets.  So Coffee & Friends
gets my vote, but it's not a huge deal for me either way.

Was that guy who wants to hog the power outlet (unlike us, of course)
there this week?  Maybe he'll start arriving earlier on Thursdays to
beat us, unless the table reservation actually has some force behind it.

How the heck do they vacuum the carpet with so few power outlets?

                                Chick