[GLLUG] Meeting Venues

frank.dolinar at comcast.net frank.dolinar at comcast.net
Sat Jul 14 22:34:28 EDT 2012

I'll vote for Schuler's, too, with a bit more enthusiasm than Stan.
If people have more stringent criteria than: 1) WiFi; 2) air conditioning; 3) availability of food & drink; and 4) an ambiance that allows for conversation
then perhaps we should continue looking.
I don't know what additional criteria we'd need, except possibly more power outlets.

For now, however, I'm pretty happy with Schuler's

Frank