[GLLUG] Finding Schuler's Book Store in Meridian Mall

Marr wm33 at att.net
Mon Jul 23 11:50:47 EDT 2012

On Monday 23 July 2012 08:54:51 frank.dolinar at comcast.net wrote:
> Why the difference? I don't know.

Thanks for the details, Frank. I'm not sure why KMail had problems, but it may
be a moot point eventually. It sounds like Thunderbird (or a variant) may be
in my future. (I just wish it supported 'maildir' and not just 'mbox' format
but after almost 2 years of waiting, I've given up on them ever implementing
that.)

Thanks also to everyone who enlightened me about their working email clients.
And thanks again to you, Frank, for sending the map in the first place, since I
haven't been in that mall in many years.

Regards,
Bill