[GLLUG] UPS trouble

Bert W. Carrier Jr. bertcarrier at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 13:27:40 EDT 2012

This sounds like a problem that might be better solved by adding another
breaker to your electrical panel and using that circuit as a dedicated
computer equipment circuit.  Then the AC can trip its own breaker all
day long without affecting your computers.

Breakers and wire are much cheaper than a UPS, but you do need some
basic wiring knowledge.  If you're not comfortable working in an
electrical panel, better call in a pro.

Bert