[GLLUG] permission woes

natem at tir.com natem at tir.com
Sat Jun 2 01:08:26 EDT 2012

-----Original Message-----

please forgive my horrid mailer.

freedomnas has the ability to export via regular unix-friendly nfs which would give you the ability to use unix permissions.  would that help?

otherwise, you could do what i did on my cifs export and that is chmod a directory in the cifs volume to 1777 which would permit people to create directories there.
--
nate