[GLLUG] So the new Macbook Pro...

Eduardo Cesconetto eduardo at cesconetto.com
Wed Jun 13 20:44:24 EDT 2012

We call it innovation for those who want innovation, nobody is forcing you to buy anything, you can still buy your PC parts, embedded computing parts, displays, whatever tickles your fancy.. There is place for balance. I love the new MBP, it's the best notebook you can buy today without a shadow of doubt. I am already using one at work and it can handle 2 Ubuntu VMs and a Windows 7 VM all at the same time without compromising the Mac OS X performance…

Stop hating dude...