[GLLUG] Thinkpad BIOS II

Karl Schuttler karl.schuttler at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 14:23:33 EST 2012

Chick, the next time you go to Penguincon you should enter in the junk
wars. While everyone else is struggling with old components, it will
be like any other day of the week for you.

Kudos on the patience to update the bios clock on every boot, instead
of replacing the watch battery :D How do you sync it at night when
your sundial isn't functional?

I imagine the Ghetto Hackers would accept you into their group without
any hesitation!