[GLLUG] Allowing a Non-Privileged User to Add Wireless Connections in Lubuntu

Chris Fritz fritzc at poweronlansing.com
Fri Mar 9 13:40:18 EST 2012

Does anyone know how to do this? This user has permissions to do
everything apart from administer the system and ALL I want to allow is
the ability to add wireless connections without an admin password. If
I have to, I'll give them access to modify all network settings
(although I'm not sure how to do that exclusively either). No luck
searching the forums for help, unfortunately.

Chris Fritz