[GLLUG] Cheap hardware to a good home!

Taylor Burke taylor at zordio.com
Thu Mar 8 17:06:07 EST 2012

Hey guys,

As you may or may not be aware, I'm trying to save up to buy myself a
new laptop for gaming and the like. Since I'm a bit (/sarcasm) short,
I'm trying to get rid of some of the excess hardware I've acquired
through multiple computers in my past, as well as failed gaming
consoles. Among the items are:

Hard drives, mostly SATA with one PATA drive
Assorted memory, desktop only
Cables
Books

And some other things that don't quite warrant being on the list! If
you're interested at all, feel free to email me or call me at (517)
648-7705.

Thanks in advance!
--
*Taylor Burke*