[GLLUG] Laser printers, or buying your next enemy...

frank.dolinar at comcast.net frank.dolinar at comcast.net
Tue May 29 22:37:09 EDT 2012

Hi, Bert,
If you can find an HP in your price range, go for it.
I had a LexMark for a while and didn't like it -- but that was in part because the available driver for the Mac OS wasn't ready for prime time.
I understand the Brother printers are reliable, but don't have the features of the HP units. (this may be incorrect or out-of-date information)

that 's my two cents

Frank