[GLLUG] Laser printers, or buying your next enemy...

Bert W. Carrier Jr. bertcarrier at gmail.com
Thu May 31 08:48:09 EDT 2012

As you may remember,  I tried to bring my trusty old LJ4 Plus over to
the office to be my main office printer.   I took it out of the house,
set it in the driveway and got out the air hose to clean it out.

There was so much dust in there it looked like a sandstorm in my
driveway.   I get the printer cleaned, and take it to the office and
hook it up.   Of course-   It's broken now.   51 error, which means bad
laser scanner.  I hate printers!

I've ordered a new laser scanner for it, but I'm not holding out much
hope.     It looks like I may be buying a new printer after all.

Has anyone dealt with Printer Repair Michigan over in Clinton Twp?