[GLLUG] Laser printers, or buying your next enemy...

Bert W. Carrier Jr. bertcarrier at gmail.com
Wed May 30 13:19:35 EDT 2012

I've decided to hold off on the decision for now.  I moved my HP
Laserjet 4 Plus from my house to my office.   So now I'm running a 4
Plus and a 6MP.   I'll keep you posted as to how they do over the
months.  If it's unmanageable, I'll spring for a new printer.

In the meantime, I've got an old Laserjet 3 here with a scratched up
fuser roller.  It works, but the pages look streaked.  It's good for parts.

It's free for the taking at 324 N. Pine St.