[GLLUG] Raspberry Pi OS Tutorial and purchases

Michael P. Flaga michael at flaga.net
Tue Oct 23 14:12:04 EDT 2012

Very good questions.

We want to include as many persons interested. Hence much is still TBD.

2 - Yes, one needs to have a Rpi, power supplies, cables and Laptop. Either
already have one or Order one. Where Rpi's are not easy to get, very hit or
miss. High Impedance Air Gap has a pending order with AdaFruit that we can
increase. And will be notified when the next lot is available for HIAG to
complete the order.

1 - The space will depend. We have many options at the moment, in the
Lansing Community. LCC is a very good suggestion. Along with other's. It is
likely we will work with a future candidate location for Lansing Makers
Network.

3 - There are 11 lessons stated. Hence I would suspect 11 session, as to be
determined by the group in being either weekly, bi-weekly or monthly. Where
the latter sounds un-likely.

We are very much looking for a diversity of attendees. Both people who can
provide mentoring and need mentoring, as to provide a group dynamic outside
of trying the tutorial by one's self.

Michael P. Flaga, michael at flaga.net