[GLLUG] Fwd: Re: USB Ports Via PCMCIA

Chick Tower c.e.tower at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 21:53:58 EDT 2012

Well, blacklisting the ehci_hcd module didn't work.  According to this
web page

http://www.thinkwiki.org/wiki/Problem_with_USB_2.0

the module is probably compiled into the kernel or incorporated into the
initrd file.  The suggestion to "unbind" the module from the hardware
seems to work, however.

                                Chick