[GLLUG] Fwd: I am interested in your service I see advertised on craigslist

Marr wm33 at att.net
Mon Apr 8 22:36:45 EDT 2013

On Sunday 07 April 2013 23:21:05 Chick Tower wrote:
> Hey, look, I got a response to my Craigslist ad for GLLUG meetings.

>> So call dave, yes he's a real person, and he will walk you
>> through the process and will get you going to getting the
>> clients and sales you need, thank you. Call 727-742-2626

Hmm...

Reverse phone number lookup:

   727-742-2626
   Verizon Wireless mobile phone from Clearwater, FL

And http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clearwater,_fl#Scientology says:

   "Beginning in 1970's [sic] under the code-name Project Normandy,
Scientology began targeting Clearwater in order to 'establish area control' of
the city and county."

Uh-oh... Looks like the Scientologists are coming to get us. Time to circle
the wagons! ;^)