[GLLUG] W.I.N.E.

Troy w8tcc at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 10 19:40:14 EDT 2013

I have a delimma. I am a radio amateur and I have been interested in Slow Scan TV for a while but the digital version, being much more clear can be accessed with a program called EasyPal. I run Ubuntu 12.04 lts. When I try to install EasyPal with WINE everything seems to work just fine. It's when I go to execute EasyPal from the desktop icon, the drive runs and then nothing. not even a flicker. No errors that i can find or any log file that I know of. Has anyone ever seen or had this problem or if so were you ever able to get around it. I wont go back to windows for EasyPal.

Thanks guys. troy

73 de w8tcc, troy   -.-