[GLLUG] Form Generator

Patrick Goupell patrick at upmerchants.com
Fri Apr 12 15:28:14 EDT 2013

I did something like that for a bank about a half dozen years ago.  It
allowed their customers to request internet access to their accounts.

I looked in my website archives and found the webpages.

It does just about everything you ask for in items 1 thru 5.

Let me know if you would like some more information about it.