[GLLUG] Form Generator

Richard Houser rick at divinesymphony.net
Thu Apr 11 18:59:08 EDT 2013

That's easy.  Just get rid of the intermediate PDF requirement in the
middle and keep it a normal web form for that phase.  If you have to
archive as PDF, to that after the manager takes action.  You can then
either have the manager manually archive it, or use something like
iText to generate a PDF on the serverside.