[GLLUG] Fwd: Re: FREE Linux Help - (gllug: message 5 of 12)

Chick Tower c.e.tower at gmail.com
Sat Apr 20 22:58:49 EDT 2013

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: FREE Linux Help - (gllug: message 5 of 12)
Date: 	Sat, 20 Apr 2013 17:57:21 -0400
From:
gllug.towerboy.9e1cac0d3a.f6af0c16d14835fe98086fa6aea86a92#reply.craigslist.org at ob.0sg.net
To: 	q8ffq-3729677203 at serv.craigslist.org

Hello!

I'm in need on some repairs to my Asus  laptop in order to get it back
up and running. We were just getting familiar with Linux mint and then
the DC jack on our laptop started not connecting well. After a few weeks
it stopped working completely. I know the part is cheap but the labor
isn't. Any suggestions of someone who can help for a small charge? We
don't have a big budget :(
Thanks and looking forward to learning more about Linux!

http://lansing.craigslist.org/cps/3729677203.html
A real message from the Craigslist ad!  Does anyone have any suggestions
for him or her?

  --

                     Chick