[GLLUG] Keyboards for sale

Taylor Burke jburke at liquidweb.com
Tue Apr 23 11:57:49 EDT 2013

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! I'm selling the two mechanical keyboards I have at
home to raise some extra funds for the move to my new apartment. Right
now I have:

- Tenkeyless Ducky Shine II, MX Red switches and blue LEDs
- Full-size Monoprice, MX Red switches and red LEDs (burnt out, LEDs
under the keycaps no longer work)

The Ducky Shine II normally goes for $130 before shipping, but I'm
asking $90. Keep in mind tenkeyless means there is NO numpad! The
Monoprice normally goes for around $100, but since the LEDs are burnt
out I'm looking for $70-$80, but feel free to make me an offer.

Both keyboards are in great physical condition and still work perfectly.
If you're interested, product pages are below:

http://www.duckychannel.com.tw/en/DK9087_shine2.html
http://www.monoprice.com/products/product.asp?p_id=9181&seq=1&format=2

- jtb

--
Regards,

Taylor Burke

/*
  * Taylor Burke
  * Linux Systems Administrator
  *
  * Liquid Web, Inc. - www.Liquidweb.com
  * support at liquidweb.com
  * Knowledge Base: http://kb.liquidweb.com/
  *
  * 800-580-4985 Toll-Free - 517-322-0434 Int.
*/