[GLLUG] What is Enterprise Desktop Linux?

Bert W. Carrier Jr. bertcarrier at gmail.com
Sat Aug 3 09:43:11 EDT 2013

Thanks for the great responses guys.

I mentioned before that I'm searching for a replacement for my beloved
Ubuntu 10.04.

I've downloaded Fedora, Crunchbang, and Bodhi Linux based on the
recommendations of this group.  I'll be trying them out shortly.  If
anyone is interested, I'll post my results.

I run a small law practice and I run linux on 3 workstations and a
fileserver.  I also am forced to run an XP machine for my proprietary
bankruptcy software and sadly for Adobe reader, which allows me to fill
in .pdf forms.  I can't seem to find a Linux equivalent.

Thanks again!