[GLLUG] Disposable E-mail Addresses

Chick Tower c.e.tower at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 15:06:06 EST 2013

On 01/05/2013 02:30 PM, Thomas Hruska wrote:
> The timing of this thread is good since I spent some time today
> working on trying to add another character option to have multiple
> allowed extensions deliver to the same mailbox....

I'm glad to hear that I still have good timing, Thomas, since a fair
portion of my spam e-mails seem to think I need a new watch.

(I don't actually see spam unless I look in my spam folder on Google
Mail, which I do occasionally to see if non-spam messages wound up
there.  They sometimes do, such as the Other Phil's recent message.  So
please don't recommend spam filters to me.)
--

                                Chick