[GLLUG] Lansing Makers Network

Michael P. Flaga michael at flaga.net
Thu Jun 27 10:08:52 EDT 2013

I recommend it be tried, and see for one's self.

LMN has other female members, and similarly LMN members and board raised
this question; It was satisfactorily meet, without losses.
It may be worth mentioning that LMN has had more than a handful of mothers
with their children walking in, wanting to join their children. So it would
appear safe enough from that point.

I recall the exact statement was " I'm not sure I would want to be there
alone after dark." Where this can be said for most anywhere. It is also
worth noting that it won't be dark until very late, being summer, in Old
Town Lansing and a well lite area. There are several street lamps within
feet of the doors and parking lot, steps away.

And to be clear no one will be left alone at LMN, policy. Please note LMN
core goals; Available and Safety (not just tool safety) .

I recommend it be tried, and see for one's self.

Michael P. Flaga, michael at flaga.net