[GLLUG] [Possible Spam] Re: Lansing Makers Network, security at the Temple in Old Town.

Jeff Lawton jeff at idealso.com
Thu Jun 27 11:26:19 EDT 2013

Thank you everyone, Lets meet at the LMN tonight and we can discuss it
further.  I don't think it would ever be necessary to leave alone after
dark. I would be happy to help people feel comfortable and walk them in
or out. That said, I know that Old Town is nothing like it was when Clay
was in high school. I know many women that work in old town and many
families go to Prusess.

Jeff

Jeff Lawton
Ideal Solution, LLC