[GLLUG] Alright, I've had it with Comcast....

Peter Christenson pac1.mi at gmail.com
Sat Mar 30 23:39:32 EDT 2013

I would check to see how far away from the head-end for any DSL services
first, but as far as it goes I was pleased with ACD's service, although
full disclosure, I'm not currently able to use them because I'm outside the
distance of usable DSL.

I don't believe that WOW is in Lansing at this time, however I know that in
mid Michigan they took over broadstripe, so they may have some work on
there hands before they are as good in Chicago.... but I don't have there
service ether. I'm stuck with comcast until I can find something better.

Peter.