[GLLUG] Penguicon

Peter Smith psmith.gllug at gmail.com
Fri May 3 00:25:21 EDT 2013

No time to actually GO to the con, but filled a few tables with Windows and
Novell history from the garage, and a few decent books on the table
between. Saw Clay and Marshall as they wandered thru the general area.

Wandered the hotel lobby, and the (small) open dealer's room, and chattered
at ops and with some hotel staff. Definitely had the feeling that the hotel
was 100% behind the con, though the general layout wasn't what one would
expect for a con locale, and it IS fairly isolated for anyone on foot.

On Wed, May 1, 2013 at 9:33 AM, Clay Dowling <clay at lazarusid.com> wrote:

> On 05/01/2013 02:40 AM, Richard Houser wrote:
>
>> As far as I know, it was just Clay, Ranti, Marshall, and myself present.
>>
>>  Oh yeah, Rick was there too.  Since I spoke with him several times and
> introduced him to my wife, it's weird that I didn't remember him.  I think
> we can safely assume that my brain was sub-functional yesterday.
>
> And Rick, if you're going to be involved with their IT operation I'd love
> to talk to you about some thoughts I had.  Consider yourself warned.
>

> Clay

Peter Smith
psmith.gllug at gmail.com