[GLLUG] Penguicon

Clay Dowling clay at lazarusid.com
Wed May 1 09:33:03 EDT 2013

On 05/01/2013 02:40 AM, Richard Houser wrote:
> As far as I know, it was just Clay, Ranti, Marshall, and myself present.

Oh yeah, Rick was there too.  Since I spoke with him several times and
introduced him to my wife, it's weird that I didn't remember him.  I
think we can safely assume that my brain was sub-functional yesterday.

And Rick, if you're going to be involved with their IT operation I'd
love to talk to you about some thoughts I had.  Consider yourself warned.

Clay