[GLLUG] Microcontrollers

Michael P. Flaga michael at flaga.net
Thu Jan 9 23:12:52 EST 2014

You should stop in at Lansing Makers Network <http://www.lansingmakersnetwork.org/> . We have quite a bit of Arduino and PIC projects going on. There is an OPEN/Closed indicator on the web site or you can stop in at one of the High Impedance Air Gap <http://www.highimpedanceairgap.com/>  (electronics’ club) meetings.

I myself have done a quite a few ATtiny85’s, 328 and 2560’s boards and a lot of code for them, plus libraries. Where I am always interested in helping anyone out on Arduino.

We have them running the Laser Cutter and a few CNC’s. So a Washer and Dryer would not be too difficult.

Michael P. Flaga,  <mailto:michael at flaga.net> michael at flaga.net