[GLLUG] PXE Debian install problem

Patrick Goupell patrick at upmerchants.com
Fri Jan 10 16:26:51 EST 2014

On 01/10/2014 04:13 PM, J Neveau wrote:
> Well, it's one of those things where I don't "have" to use a PXE boot.
>  But I just wanted to see if I could figure out how to do it using
> this machine:
>
> http://www.fic.com.tw/product/iona603.aspx obviously, no optical
> drive.  I was able to squeeze a 60gigabyte laptop IDE drive into it
> though!
I am glad to hear that you did not have to do it that way, but you
wanted to lean something new.

After years of trying to learn "something new" I have decided I have
learned enough and try to do it the easiest way I currently know how.
If that doesn't work, then I will try something new.

--
Patrick Goupell

Are you free?  Find out at http://www.sedm.org/
Income taxes?  Find out at http://www.whatistaxed.com