[GLLUG] PXE Debian install problem

J Neveau neveauj at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 15:46:11 EST 2014

That was the issue I had originally questioned.  I didn't know how to
"bridge" the connection between eth1 (client ->host) and eth0 (host
->router) to forward the traffic
to the router for internet accessibility for the original client machine.
 I DID have the DHCP server enabled on the router to simplify connecting
devices.  But if I
try utilizing iptables, I'll disabled it on the router, assign each machine
a static address and use DHCP on the host machine to assign the IP to the
PXE boot client.

I've yet to try the iptables suggestion offered by Adam.  Working 10-hour
shifts, so I'll have to wait until my next stretch of leave days.

Thanks, again, to everyone offering ideas.  It started a nice
conversation...and some of it is actually sinking into the gelatinous mass
between my ears. *grin*