[GLLUG] Looking for a copy of Win7

Richard Houser rick at divinesymphony.net
Thu Jan 23 12:05:20 EST 2014

Personally, I would strongly question the integrity of any database class taught in outlook.  Its not so much that you can't do things right, but that you have to fight Access to do things correctly (as of about 2003 era).  If you go with it anyhow, ask your institution if MSDAA licensing is available for you as a student.  If so, it probably covers the OS and Office.