[GLLUG] Fwd: A question about electronics.

Chick Tower c.e.tower at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 14:56:16 EST 2014

Can anyone help out Troy?

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	A question about electronics.
Date: 	Tue, 25 Nov 2014 13:44:39 -0500
From: 	troy creed <w8tcc.tcc at gmail.com>
To: 	Chick Tower <c.e.tower at gmail.com>

Hi, my name is Troy Creed. I am an electronics enthusiast and also a
microcontroller programmer.

I have a problem and I just can't figure it out. Do you or anyone in
GLLUG do these kinds of things. In particular, a 5x8 multicolored led
display. I just cannot figure the pin out to get started.

Can you help, or can anyone help. The display is Chinese and there is
nothing I can find on the internet except the data sheet. It may be the
document I need but I don't know how to use it.

Is there any help for me?

Thanks, troy