[GLLUG] Fwd: A question about electronics.

Charles Ulrich charles at bityard.net
Tue Nov 25 15:20:13 EST 2014

There's not really enough info in Troy's question to be able to
construct a helpful answer. What's the model number of the display?
Where's the datasheet? The datasheet should have the pinout in it. Does
it just not make sense? (E.g. not in English?)

While I'm sure there are many people who are both Linux and electronics
enthusiasts on the list, there are oodles of forums out there that might
be a better fit for electronics-only questions. These are some that I
know about:

http://www.eevblog.com/forum/
https://forum.sparkfun.com/

Hopefully this will help Troy get pointed in a fruitful direction.

Thanks,
Charles