[GLLUG] Done? Over? Finis?

Michael P. Flaga michael at flaga.net
Sat Sep 27 23:06:14 EDT 2014

I see that the few current members are torn between meeting for a purpose and the others to meet socially.

I saw earlier that someone mentioned meeting at Zoobies and also another having a presentations.

I would suggest that both are possible. Would it be of interest to meet at LMN (Old Town Temple Club) for the presentation or meeting and them walk the one block over to Zoobies afterwards. That is how LMN meeting usually end up.

Michael P. Flaga, michael at flaga.net