[GLLUG] Done? Over? Finis?

Robert J. Clay rjclay at gmail.com
Sun Sep 28 14:18:11 EDT 2014

On Sun, Sep 28, 2014 at 9:10 AM, Robert Youngs, Jr.
<ryoungs at liquidweb.com> wrote:
> I am unsure that the existence of GLLUG is even known to people where I >work

   I'm one who does, but I also specifically looked for such a user
group when I moved here last year to take the job at LiquidWeb.  I did
try going to meetings but there never seemed to be anybody there for
it (presuming I was in the right place to begin with...).   And it I
went to 3rd shift not long after I started, so since then I've just
been following the mailing list...

--
RJ Clay
rjclay at gmail.com