[GLLUG] Done? Over? Finis?

Chick Tower c.e.tower at gmail.com
Sun Sep 28 13:25:17 EDT 2014

On 09/28/2014 09:10 AM, Robert Youngs, Jr. wrote:
> I am unsure that the existence of GLLUG is even known to people where I
> work and we have the most Linux admins working in the area (I think).  I
> can try passing the word around to help attendance.
>
> Also, I would be in favor of a meeting place closer to downtown or
> toward Delta Township area.
>
> Using MeetUp sounds like a good idea, too.

If you can find a meeting place near (at?) Liquid Web, and if people
would stick around longer to attend, let's do it.  We were asked at
least once if we wanted to hold a meeting there to tour the place, but
as far as I know that never came to pass.  As for presentations, I
wouldn't mind finding out more about Puppet or other automation tools.

Meetup is a good idea, but it costs money.  Twelve dollars a month is
their cheapest plan, for a six-month sign-up.
--

                                Chick