[GLLUG] Done? Over? Finis?

Benjamin Chavez ebcha1974 at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 28 14:33:13 EDT 2014

I have been attending the meetings for a while. I first got there looking for help setting up my first ubuntu installation. I have grown up since then, and I would like to keep attending.
Sometimes is hard since I am trying to help my kids on their extra curricular activities after school.
For sure we could have presentations, discussions, and hands on activities. Perhaps we could schedule them once a month. We could discuss different topics but we need people with experience on these topics.
Any volunteer to break the ice?
Maybe do a presentation on systemd since that is coming to the majority of big distros.
We can hold the first presentstion at the temple club and order pizza.

Sent from Samsung Mobile.