[GLLUG] GLLUG Meeting, August 11th

Chick Tower c.e.tower at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 23:31:13 EDT 2015

We have another meeting scheduled for Tuesday evening.  I had thought
Mike Flaga was there every Tuesday to open up the Lansing Makers Network
for access, but I found out last meeting that he's just there to open it
for our meeting.  Sometimes in the past nobody showed up, so Mike wasted
his time.  So let's try something new.  If you plan to attend the
meeting, reply to the group.  Not to me, but to the entire mailing list.
  Mike, if nobody says they're coming to the meeting by 5:00 p.m., you
don't have to go to LWN to let us in.

Here's a map to LWN.

--

                                Chick