[GLLUG] I had an idea, now, How to Find a good developer?

Robert Youngs, Jr. ryoungs at liquidweb.com
Mon Feb 2 15:11:13 EST 2015

Write down the full details of your idea, the execution of your plan and
what it may entail.  Seal everything in a stamped envelope and mail it
to yourself, but do not open it.  This way you will have proof of your idea.

Robert
*
**/Note: This message is only for informational
       purposes and I do not speak for anyone (my employer included)
       but myself.  Use the information in this message at your own
       risk.  This message is not to be considered/**/representative
       of the official views of Liquidweb, Inc./*