[GLLUG] I had an idea, now, How to Find a good developer?

Peter Christenson pac1.mi at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 15:04:11 EST 2015

Hi Patrick and Chick, Thanks for the fast response.
Although I'm very excited about sharing my idea in detail with anyone and
everyone, Chick hit the nail on the head, I don't know how much should be
shared at this time.
however I will share that it is a meal planning and shopping list tool that
would be available via browser as well as mobile app and maybe even a
desktop app.  with the goal of helping the end users, without adding more
complexity to their lives.

because I haven't done this before I'm unsure what steps need to be taken,
and in what order.  what I do know is, what I want it to do, how it should
look and act, and that I can't get it there by myself.
I don't know if that helps or not but that is where I'm at :)

Thank you for your time and help on this.
Peter