[GLLUG] Meeting Idea

Robert Youngs, Jr. ryoungs at liquidweb.com
Sun Jan 11 23:25:34 EST 2015

I haven't had the opportunity to really chime in lately, but, I think if
meetings could be organized with a topic in mind and a solid meeting
spot, I don't see any reason to believe why that kind of setup wouldn't
succeed.

I am definitely interested in attending meetings if location and time
can be consistent.  I was turned off when I went to meetings two weeks
in a row back in the summer, but found no one there.

There's plenty happening that merits discussion and I agree that
organizing meeting topics could help.

If anyone thinks it could be advantageous, I could pass the word around
at where I work about GLLUG.

Robert Y.