[GLLUG] Meeting, Tuesday, January 27th

Chick Tower c.e.tower at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 23:23:28 EST 2015

We're scheduled to have our second meeting this month on this date.
Does anyone have a presentation they would like to perform?  Is there a
topic, or several topics, people would care to discuss, and perhaps have
certain people there to discuss it with, such as ISPs or those who
provide other tech services?  Would you rather bring problems or
questions you would like solutions or answers for?

Am I beating a dead horse, trying to drum up interest in our meetings?
--

                                Chick