[GLLUG] Bootable USB Stick

Antonio Gurgel agurgel11 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 16:16:04 EST 2015

I should have been more clear, but I did have a reason for ignoring YUMI on
Debian: the Windows version's last change was last week, and it's at
version 2.0.1.9. The Linux version is at 0.0.1-1. Perhaps it may still be
useable, but I haven't tried it yet.

Maybe on WINE, perhaps? It has a Gold rating on WineHQ.
https://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=application&iId=13741