[GLLUG] Vmware

Clay Dowling clay at lazarusid.com
Sun Sep 20 09:38:08 EDT 2015

What are you trying to learn? Its kind of a large subject.

Is vmware essential? It has situations where it is the best choice, but
plenty where it's a poor choice.

It has better disk performance than most, which is important for build
machines. But it is expensive and license management is tedious. The
tedious aspects of license management are a problem if you need to
frequently spin up new instances.