[GLLUG] Lattice tool chain on Linux

Peter Christenson pac1.mi at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 17:01:12 EST 2016

Although I'm not a Linux expert, can you put up some links to the tools and
the like?  I would like to look into this area in the future.

Also, not sure if I'm reading it correctly, but from what you have posted
it looks like you are trying to execute the file from ./  you might want to
double check the location of your file and make sure that it is looking in
the right location.  I spun my wheels for a few hours one day because I
hadn't double checked.  Not saying that it, but there's not much to go on
in current context. :-)

Peter.