[GLLUG] DNS Child Name Servers

Robert Youngs, Jr. ryoungs at liquidweb.com
Wed Jan 6 12:08:34 EST 2016

I'd probably look for any inconsistencies in the zone file for the
domain. In my experience, something like this is only known to be a
housekeeping pet peeve and as long as your authoritative nameservers are
doing what they're supposed to, you shouldn't run into any issues.

Robert

--
Cheers,

Robert Youngs, Jr.