[GLLUG] DNS Child Name Servers

Kevin Charbonneau kcharbo17 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 22:02:11 EST 2016

Does ns1 and nshosts1 need to resolve the same names/IP's?

Can ns1 and nshosts1 talk to each other?
If so, can you just make ns1 the authoritative DNS server for all domains?

So ns1 might be the authoritative server for domain example1.com.  But when
someone using nshots1 server tries to go to example1.com then nshosts
redirects them to ns1 dns server.

Kevin Charbonneau