[GLLUG] Meeting Suggestion

Ken White hubbardlaker at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 11:34:46 EDT 2016

I am looking for some help, and perhaps this would provide a solution for
me.  I have an EEEPC netbook (Windows XP)  which I would like to convert to
Point Linux.  What is holding me back is that I don't know what to do when
I reach the installation point  of using GRUB to create the new partitions.
I can get to edit mode and change to ext4, but the part to change the mount
point is grayed out.  Any assistance is welcome.  The netbook can be used
for the demo, or I could come to Lansing and meet privately with one of the
local experts.
Hope to hear from someone who can help me.

Thanks in advance
Ken White, Bay City